Time to update your kitchen? Resurfacing is the cheaper, better alternative to new. Kitchens get a beating from everyday use. Chopping and appliance vibrations on benchtops, discolouration and moisture, steam and the heat from cooking… the kitchen cops it all. Plus an old fashioned kitchen colour scheme can really date your home. Without disturbing your kitchen, and within days, Superior Resurfacing can offer a way to revamp your kitchen by resurfacing the surfaces you already have, it is the perfect alternative to new. You’ll also be saving on landfill so kitchen resurfacing is a better environmental alternative.
Kitchen doors and fixed panels do not always need replacement. They can be cleaned, repaired, prepared and resurfaced with our unique Polyglass coating in a gloss finish in any colour of your choice.
The splash back can be resurfaced in a gloss colour, removing the need to scrub grease out of grout lines.
As a feature, the bench top can be resurfaced in a stone look within hours with our durable state of the art Flintstone coatings. See a sample of the available colours to the right.
Resurfacing your original bench tops, cupboards and splashbacks with our Poly-Glass coating will give them a new lease of life. Choose from our wide range of designer colours including gloss finishes or the look of granite or stone. Our Technicians are trained to colour match any colour of your choice for your kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
The clear top coat is harder than laminate, withstands heat and water, retains its high gloss for years and will cost a fraction of a new kitchen renovation.
If you have considered a total renovation you know the mess, time and cost associated with this process… from new cabinetry and bench tops, splashback, appliances and plumbing, even the proverbial kitchen sink!
Avoid the weeks of mess and save on your kitchen renovation with Superior Resurfacing. In just a few days you will be cooking up a storm in your lovely new kitchen. Click here to go to our before and after photos page to see some of the kitchens we have done.
Benchtops and vanity tops are prone to more wear and tear that the rest of your kitchen or bathroom. If it is just your benchtops that look tired, resurfacing offers minimal disruption and less cost, making it a better alternative to new. You’ll also be saving on landfill so benchtop resurfacing is a better environmental alternative.
- Resurfacing your benchtops with our exclusive Flinstone and Poly-Glass products will give them a new lease of life.
- Choose from our wide range of designer colours in gloss finishes or the look of granite or stone.
- The clear top coat is hard as laminate and will cost a fraction of a new stone benchtop or stone overlay.
- Choose to resurface your benchtop and say goodbye to the old stained, faded or scratched benchtop in your kitchen or bathroom. Click here to go to our before and after photos page to see some of the kitchens we have done.
- Get a new bench top within a matter of hours which can be used again 4 hours later.